The staff at the museum was very friendly and willing to answer any questions I had extensively. Although one staff member went off on tangents about various religions and their relationships to Buddhism and other unrelated topics. I had a lot of time to kill so I didn't mind, but I was having a hard time getting information from him that I needed, because he kept telling me not to write down what he was saying. Also, another issue was that there weren't many museum visitors. I think this is partly due to the museum's lack of publicity and its location. You wouldn't usually spot the museum. It is in a wealthy area on the top of a hill, behind a large stone wall.
I fully enjoyed visiting the museum. It may be small, but it's a very interesting place with a lot of information and history.
While I was there, I took a few photos that I thought I'd post:
No comments:
Post a Comment