Friday, March 7, 2008

Event Piece - Grassroots Festival

It was kinda of hard to get in touch with the people in charge at first. Took me about a week to finally get a response. I conducted the interview with Stoller through email. He sent me a written response to the questions. I had a phone interview with Romer, and then  she emailed me more information that we didn't get to cover. The interviews with people that have been and go every year are from people in my local school districts. YOu could say, friends of friends. I thought the piece was very fun to write, and even though it was hard to get a lot of sources, i think the piece came out pretty fair. i like doing stories about events like this, cause its something that interests me personally. I love music, and festivals, so it was esay to make a choice as to what i wanted to write about. I liked the assignment. 

No comments: