Coney Island has several famous landmarks and Nathan's fast food restaurant is one of them. It opened in this neighborhood 92 years ago as a hot dog vendor and today it is a national and international franchise establishment. It is famous of course for its delicious hot dogs. For this assignment, I went to check out Nathan's on a nice, sunny day. It was very crowded and there were tons of people waiting to order food there. I did not eat anything there though because I did not feel like waiting on the lines that were barely moving.
I closely examined the inside and especially the outside structure of Nathan's. I spoke to people who were waiting on line to order food, as well as to customers who already got their food. Everyone said many good things about Nathan's. The majority opinion of the people that I interviewed reflected the belief that Nathan's was the best fast food restaurant in Coney Island. I agree with them completely. Nathan's has great food and if any of you are ever in Coney Island, you should stop by this place and try a hot dog or one of its many other great kinds of food.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment