Thursday, March 6, 2008

Time for the senior citizens to get that bod right for the summer!lol

My event was the grand opening of the Co-op City seniors excercise park. and beleive me it wasn't my ideal event, but i don't regret it b/c these seniors are funniest people you will ever meet. They were cracking all kind of side jokes throughout the brief time that they were there. When i went to the seniors center for my first assignment, the seniors were buzzing about the excercise park, but when opening day came there were only a handful of seniors. and thats probably b/c it was FREEEEEEZING! So i applaud the seniors, that still came out even though it probably wasnt good for their health.
When I interviewed management of co-op city they had so much to say and so much detail that it was hard getting it all down. I realized that I really need to just break down and buy a tape recorder(lol). I asked a lot of questions, and then I just sat back and listened and the interviewees gave me all the answers plus more.
Overall it turned out to be a cool experience.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Old people are fun!!!